Printed Textiles Level 2
This 8-week course is the perfect continuation of textile design. The course will introduce you to digital printing, creating mood boards, developing advanced screen printing techniques and working on repeating patterns. The final collection of samples and technical notes are the basis for further development of your textile design skills.
During the course, you will
- Develop ideas from sketches.
- Create mood boards.
- Finish a sample fabric collection.
- Gain an advanced knowledge of digital and screen printing techniques and processes.
- Work on design in repeats.
- Improve your use of texture and colour through your textile design practice.
Dates: Thursday 26th March – 14th June 2018
Duration: 8 weeks
Class size: 8 max.
Tutor: Joanna Srokol